Yomiboss Exclusive Interview With UNCLERORO
UNCLERoRo:.What’s your background?
Yomiboss: I was born in Kaduna..the family of Mr & Mrs Peter Olorunmaye my mum and dad are from kogi State...God bless them with 6ix children & am the third born of my family
UNCLERoRo:What does your work aim to say?
Yomiboss: currently am studying and focusing on music at the same time.
UNCLERoRo: Who are your biggest influences?
Yomiboss: my number one influence is God. Followed by people who has achieved alot in life and are serving as a role model. People who are greater than me, and people whom I could learn alot from are my greatest influence!
UNCLERoRo:How have you developed your career?
Yomiboss: I actually started as a group back those years.. before we got separated..by God so good when we start the music as a one man hustle I have to put on my shoes & run the race so fast
UNCLERoRo: How do you seek out opportunities?
Yomiboss: tho..I believe in this saying yhu helper go always help... I don't take any opportunities for granted..I try to seek more ...
UNCLERoRo: Which current art world trends are you following?
Yomiboss: I value Dancing, the art people put in dancing just makes everything better, it takes a lot for it to be discovered if you pay attention.
UNCLERoRo:What are some challenges you think the next generation will face? .
Yomiboss:: challenges Kai..I don't think the next generation will face a any hard challenges for now...becoz the music is growing big and bigger
UNCLERoRo: Cool speaking of primary life. When people regard you as an
upcoming act , do you see yourself in
that direction as well ?
Yomiboss: yes, I see my self in that direction, Cox in life at certain points we get to meet people who are better than us, but we turn around and tell ourselves -we are still coming up-
UNCLERoRo:So in this case, Will you say music is a fulfilment to you
at this stage you are?
Yomiboss: To be very honest and fearful I never knew I could get to this Level in my career now..God over everything
UNCLERoRo: OK for your viewers What were the challenges you
encountered before getting to where you
are right now?
Yomiboss: Attention seeking is not bad but too much of it is a disease they say...
I faced alot before Kaduna State and people outside the State started knowing me...just been God 💯
UNCLERoRo:Ok bark to your family What was your parent( s ) reaction to
music at first?
Yomiboss: Newly when I started my dad do not pick interest becoz am till in secondary School..He was actually thinking I won't focus.. while my mum since from day one she got my back
Thanks for your Time With UNCLERORO,Wishing you many more wins..#AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment