DANSIXZAMANI Welcome to an Exclusive interview with Uncleroro
Uncleroro:Please explain your creative process?
DansixZamani: I started music when i was very young,I remember i use to sing even when i was send on an errand to the market, I kept on pushing till i recorded my first song titled (Happy Birthday) in 2006
Which was produced by Mr Hit.
Uncleroro:What’s an average day like for you?
DansixZamani: Mmmm I go to the studio and listen to music Mostly
Uncleroro:Is there a hidden meaning in any of your music?
DanSixZamani: All my songs carry a massage also a story lines....for example check out better living ft Malomo
Uncleroro:Do you collaborate with others? Can you list them?
What is that process?
DansixZamani: yesi do,I collaborated with other artist The likes of Malomo,Danzaki,Preshy,Purity,Cooll j Beat...etc... and most of them are very close to me
Uncleroro:Please discuss how you interact with and respond to fans
DansixZamani: I respond to everybody with love,weather they are my fans or not...Is Easy to interact with them because basically my sound is acceptable/Relatable To Everyone Around me.They understand me through my music and I love them.
Uncleroro: What is your favorite part about this line of work? Your least favorite? Why?
DansixZamani: I sing,I dance ,I Act but Rap is my best part...
Then the favourite thing that has happened to me in the industry was when i was awarded as the best Artist of of year in 2017..Best show of the year #Zaman_lafiya_Concert in 2018 and best song of the year #Ilovecooperative in 2019
Uncleroro:Have you ever dealt with performance anxiety?Where and when?
DanSixZamani: Yes...my first performance back then in 2012 was in Christmas show at Gamji Gate (park) Kaduna State.
Uncleroro: What advice would you have for someone wanting to follow in your footsteps?
DansixZamani:..who ever wants to follow my footsteps should not look at me as a person but focus on what he or she sees in me and be focus towards attaining his/her dreams...
Uncleroro: On What PlatForm Can Your Fans Reach You
DansixZamani:.to all my fans....you can follow me on
instagram @Dansixofficial
Join my Facebook group
@ Team Dansix Gangariya.......
No comments:
Post a Comment